模特私拍 traces its roots in Salisbury, North Carolina, to 1899 when Walter H. Woodson opened his practice. Mr. Woodson was a renowned trial attorney, who practiced until his death in 1964.
In 1962, Walter Woodson’s firm, which consisted of himself and his three sons, Walter Jr., Nelson and Jim, merged with two other prominent Salisbury firms, Hudson and Hudson, and Max Busby. Senior partner Don Sayers joined the practice in 1969 after serving as clerk for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. Upon graduation from law school, senior partner Rivers Lawther joined the firm in 1972. In 1985, the firm again merged with the local law firm of Coughenhour & Linn, at which time current partner Chip Short joined the practice. Another merger occurred in 1991 with the Ford, Parrott, & Hudson firm and current partner Ed Parrott joined then along with the now retired Superior Court Judge Larry G. Ford. The newest partner, Andy Abramson, joined the firm in 2005.
The firm’s office was maintained at 201 West Council St. in Salisbury until its 2003 relocation to 225 North Main St., which is directly across from the Rowan County Court House.